mardi 26 janvier 2016

Nearly there.

January always feels like a long month.  We're all poor; we're mostly trying to be healthy and all that kind of stuff.  I have mostly been hibernating with a lot of Netflix and soup.

But we're nearly there!  It's nearly payday!  The mornings are definitely getting lighter - there is some discernible navy blue in the sky when I leave the house first thing in the morning now.

Last night I went out for dinner with my mum and ate ramen, and she gave me some sparkly shoes and very jazzy new running leggings (Christmas presents that she had hidden away in a drawer and forgotten about!).  Honestly, in the bleak depths of January, it was better than Christmas itself.

On the train this morning, this song came on and it lifted my heart as it always does.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire