If you'd like to come, you can buy a ticket here!
Here's the deets:
I AM NOT ASHAMED zine (by YA authors Harriet Reuter Hapgood and Eleanor Wood) presents THE BRIGHTON FANZINE TEA PARTY. Come and spend a cosy afternoon with us, making zines and celebrating DIY culture – with cake and music and glitter. Teens welcome!
- Make your own zine
- Chill in the zine library
- Buy personalised zines and books
- Browse the jumble sale
- Drink tea and eat cake
What you get:
- Everything you need to go home with a master copy of your own fanzine
- Zine-making tutorial, advice and all craft materials (much glitter)
- Chat to authors about your book/zine/writing
- Tea and coffee and homemade cake
- Hang out with friendly creative people in a lovely cosy place
- Exclusive I AM NOT ASHAMED party bag