jeudi 21 avril 2011

Silenced.

Has anyone else noticed that the news suddenly seems to be full of ‘gagging orders’?  Is anyone else unsettled by this and wondering where they all suddenly came from?  Have I missed something?

Am I the only one who thinks it is NOT OK for people to do what they like and then have people silenced about it?

I for one don’t care what a footballer or a ‘household name television personality’ does in their own time*.  I also think that if they cultivate, and make money from, a ‘family-friendly image’, which the potential revelations could ruin, then they should kind of, um, suck it up.

Maybe not top of the breaking news list, but I am intrigued by all this.  It brings back memories from the ‘Law’ portion of my journalism course (we had a kind of bingo system where we would score points every time the lecturer mentioned Gillian Taylforth or Tom Jones or Englebert Humperdinck).

I think it is all very dangerous and fishy.

* I would like, however, to know who the ‘world famous married film star’ is.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire