jeudi 12 mai 2011

Baking for slothful show-offs.

That would be me, then.  This recipe is all over the internet, but its discovery has changed my life and so I wanted to share.

They only require four ingredients, which you probably already have lying about the kitchen, and were In My Mouth within twenty minutes.  Win.  And yum.

The recipe is American, therefore in “cups” rather than grams or pounds – I have some cute diner-style measuring cups that my mum bought me, but apparently you can work on the very vague maths that 1 Cup = 110 grams.

So, the recipe is:

·         1 cup of sugar (any kind at all will do; I used demerara, which was nice)
·         1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
·         1 egg
·         1 dash of vanilla essence
·         You could also add anything else you happen to have kicking around – I chucked in a few chocolate chunks, raisins would be good, or nothing else at all is just fine.

·         Mix it all together
·         Divide it into 12 blobs on a baking tray
·         Stick in the oven for 15 minutes on 180/Gas Mark 4
·         Put on some 80s pop while you wait for them to cook (I especially enjoy Blondie or Culture Club for baking purposes)
·         Transfer cookies from oven to mouth.


That.  Is.  Literally.  It.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire