jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Sneak peek!

Public service announcement coming up:

The lovely and brilliant people at My Kinda Book have launched an exciting new 'Sneak Peek' thing...

So... This means you can get free samplers of all sorts of cool new books sent straight to you!  My book is one of them, and there are others by amazing YA heroines like Rainbow Rowell and Leila Sales...  I don't think I will ever get used to mentioning myself even in the same breath as such godstars!

Find out more about Sneak Peek here!

(In other reading news, 'The Dark Light' by Julia Bell is absolutely beyond incredible.  I could not put it down and was holding my breath until the very last sentence.  Best thing I've read in ages.  Think 'The Wicker Man' crossed with 'Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit' in a tale of YA romance that is as heart-rending as it is sinister.  *SO* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire