mercredi 2 mars 2016

And I asked myself...

I can never work out if this is the saddest song ever written or - you know - the opposite.  What can I say?  I know for a fact that I'm pretty stupid.

Of course, I love PJH.  This rare cover is from the very underrated (in my humble opinion) Dance Hall At Louse Point with John Parrish.  This particular song is not one I listen to very often these days.

My favourite from that album by a huge margin is in fact this one.  I also love the very uneasy listening of this one - actually, I think I was at that gig and overcome with excitement when she started playing such a nasty little back-catalogue gem.

Still, I wasn't surprised when I woke up with this in my head this morning.  (And I love the vaguely Lynch-ian video.)




ADDENDUM: THIS OLD POST x 1 million.

(And ha ha, to think I believed I knew what a 'traumatic break-up' was back in 2011, when I was but a child of 29!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire