vendredi 11 mars 2016

Terribly flawed.

I do love Truman Capote, but sometimes I wonder if we would have got on about as well as he did with Jacqueline Susann (i.e. really not).


“There's something really the matter with most people who wear tattoos. There's at least some terrible story. I know from experience that there's always something terribly flawed about people who are tattooed, above some little something that Johnny had done in the Navy, even though that's a bad sign...It's terrible. Psychologically it's crazy. Most people who are tattooed, it's the sign of some feeling of inferiority, they're trying to establish some macho identification for themselves.”



I'm actually inclined to agree with him on this, but I am getting tattooed again today.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire