mardi 13 septembre 2016

Roald Dahl Day

You don't need me to talk about Roald Dahl.  You really don't.  Everyone's doing it.  Always, all over the place.  Especially today, obviously.  Everyone loves Roald Dahl.  Obviously.

Neither do you need me to shove one of his most famous quotes under your nose.  You really don't.  You already know it.  Obviously.

But I'm going to anyway.

Because it's perfect and brilliant and I want to remind myself of it and apply it to my life every single fucking day.  Especially today.


"I began to realise how important it is to be an enthusiast in life.  If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed.

Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it.

LUKEWARM IS NO GOOD."


It applies to everything you can possibly think of.  Career, creativity, friendships, romance, food (literally and figuratively - ha!).  Everything.

I never, ever want to be lukewarm.  LUKEWARM IS NO GOOD.  I want to be a staunch enthusiast, always.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire