lundi 3 octobre 2016

Jack of Diamonds

After my last post, I paid a visit to London Fossils and Crystals, which was a lovely experience.  It's (obviously) a crystal (and fossil!) shop in London. It's on Waterloo Road, if you're in the area; it's a small shop but it's hard to miss due to the fact that it is painted bright purple.

I bought some crystals and a sage smudge stick, and some Himalayan salts and incense.  I also had a brilliant chat with the lady in the shop.  We spoke at length about how it is possible to manifest good and inspiring people in one's life, how the signs are always there but we have to do our best to look out for them.  My best friend is always telling me that I never see the red flags, even when there are so many of them and they are right in front of my face.  And so I resolved to look for signs.

I exited the shop, into brightest sunshine and autumn rain showers (perfect rainbow weather), clutching my purple fabric bag of hippie spoils and feeling good about the world.  And I ran (literally, slap-bang) into Grayson Perry.  If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

So, there followed a weekend of slowly looking for signs.  I went to a dance class, where we laughed and moved with pure joy.  I drank a lot of coffee; I wrote and was productive.  I pottered in my house and made vats of soup.  Yesterday I went on a lovely autumn sunshine country outing with a beautiful girlfriend, who even brought cake and a flask of tea.  Late last night I even tried to do some chanting, which may warrant more mention later.

Basically I want to concentrate on being a productive and useful and ALWAYS BETTER human.  I also kind of want magical things to happen - but that's OK, isn't it?

I have this song in my head and this is just the loveliest version ever...  (And of course my spirit animal is a wild grey horse.)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire