lundi 29 février 2016

Wild hearts can't be broken

If I want to do one thing in life, it is to live bravely.  I want to be remembered as a brave person.  I want to get stuff done.  I never want to do things because I am scared.  If the options are to do a thing or not do a thing, I want to say fuck it.

Fortune favours the brave.

Sometimes it takes a reminder to be brave, to remember what I am here for, to focus on my creative life and not get dragged down by all the little stresses and the other stupid, boring shit.  It's important to hang onto these things and remember the person you are supposed to be.

So, today, I have been making plans.  I have been reading about Patti Smith and Vali Myers and Jean Genet...and the other brave souls who inspire me (in my own small way, obviously).  I have been thinking about how I want to be, and how I want to be remembered.  The things I really want to do.

I have been listening to this song, which never fails to make me dance like a woman possessed.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire