- Girls in Tokyo are wearing a lot of very wide-legged jeans and I am into it.
- Cherry blossom season in Japan is much more magical than anything you have ever seen.
- J-pop 4 ever (esp. Nucleus).
- Pizza man. OMG.
- I really like taking my shoes off and sleeping on the floor, wherever I am.
- Buy a jacket.
- Tap is my all-time Terrace House favourite.
- Breakfast cake.
- Get up early in Kyoto to see geishas.
- Why *not* just wear dungarees very day?
- I now genuinely miss having a lavatory that talks to me, plays music and has a heated seat.
- Harajuku is for real everything you would hope and dream.
- It's not as hard as you might think to communicate/get around/not be permanently confused, and you should definitely go. Definitely.
- Go and see Japanese wrestling.
- It's fun to pretend to be a rapper when hanging out in Roppongi.
- Pretty much everyone you see will be awesome and you will kind of want to be them.
- The deer in Nara Park are, as they say, everything.
- Plum wine highballs.
- MOS Burger.
- Read 'Strange Weather In Tokyo' with a pretty cover, ostentatiously, in hipster coffee shops all over Japan. Not even necessarily Tokyo.
- Vegan ramen is good when you find it.
- I would like to move to Japan.
mercredi 17 avril 2019
Things I learned in Japan.
Inscription à : Articles (Atom)