- Looking forward to seeing brilliant friends old and new this coming weekend.
- The new Cat Power record 'Sun' - it's as good as I hoped (and I got a free poster in my brilliant local record shop, Resident - support your local record shop and you might get a treat!).
- Loads of Jilly Cooper non-fiction downloaded to my Kindle. 'Turn Right at the Spotted Dog' is currently making my increasingly-autumnal commute a cosier time.
- The new metallic leather shorts I bought in Beyond Retro last week, and plan to wear constantly as soon as it's cold enough.
- My new favourite restaurant, La Choza, finally bringing good Mexican food to Brighton.
jeudi 13 septembre 2012
Making Me Happy
Today feels like a good day. Here is a little list of the things currently making me happy amid all the work and tiredness. (Not just the glass of wine I am currently drinking whilst typing.)
Publié par ECW à 18:51
Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Enregistrer un commentaire