lundi 10 février 2014

Londoner eggs

One of my girlfriends is really good at finding great blogs and then telling me about them - all the coolest and most aspirational ones.

We are currently into The Londoner, a Chelsea gal who is preternaturally beautiful and glamorous, but also seems like a jolly nice person.  We like her, even though we should probably just be filled with envy-induced rage.

Somewhat predictably, rather than being drawn to her posts about high-end fashion and London nightlife, I have become obsessed with her recipe for eggs.  I cannot stop eating it for dinner.  Although mine tends to be a slightly lesser version cobbled together with the random contents of my fridge.  There's probably a very telling metaphor in there somewhere.

Oh, the glamour...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire