vendredi 6 février 2015

My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend

I know things have been quiet around here, but I have been vastly cheered and excited by the fact that my brand new book MY SECRET ROCKSTAR BOYFRIEND now actually exists in physical form!

It will be published in June, but printed copies of it have already been made!  One is even on its way to my house as I type!

I'm so stupidly excited about this one.  I had the absolute best fun writing it.  It features so many of my favourite things: music, festivals, beautiful rock boys, blogging, charity shops, fancy dress...  The list goes on and on and on!  It stars a girl called Tuesday, who I love so much I can't even explain it - not to mention her secret rockstar, Jackson, who I quite love as well.

I love the cover (which is a big relief as well as a delight).  I think the records on the back cover may be my actual favourite bit.

Hope you love it if you read it when it comes out in June (in time for Glastonbury, of course!)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire