mardi 23 février 2016

I love song titles (with brackets in them)

"You say I only hear what I want to."

I do only hear what I want to.  It's a genuine problem.

Although, I am starting to think that's true of everyone.  We are all going around only hearing what we want to.  Sometimes it's the same thing; often it's not.  Nobody's fault, maybe.

Anyway, it's probably why I still love this song.  Even though it is not cool in any way and probably never was.

Great look in the video, too, in my humble opinion.



We should probably all know by now that it's never a good sign when one is over-identifying with random song lyrics.

Seriously, this morning, they were playing some (ahem) vintage Ricky Martin in my work canteen.  While I queued up, bleary and early morning eyed, I found myself thinking:

"OMG, *I AM* into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls - SO WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!"

I'm guessing that you, dear reader, can probably tell me the correct answer to that particular question.  Right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire