lundi 25 juillet 2016

I want...

  • To move to Margate
  • To do great things
  • To make a lot of money and quit this crazy scene (see also: Margate)
  • A new pair of sunglasses
  • The perfect pair of dungarees
  • World peace (or at least just a little bit)
  • Some cake, right now
  • To learn to stop worrying and love the bomb (so to speak)
  • To sleep better at night
  • To stop being so vain about not being vain (it's fxcking hard work)
  • To be able to say what I actually mean, probably starting with the occasional 'I am not OK'
  • More hours in the day (see also: making a lot of money, to buy me more time to do aforementioned Great Things)
  • My mum's dog Lily to live forever
  • Mutually exclusive things
  • IT ALL. ALL OF IT. TWO OF EVERYTHING. NOW.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire