lundi 25 mars 2013

Sha-mania

A very quick note to say that I had the best ever session with my shaman on Saturday.  I am still feeling awesome from it now.

She removed my negativity and energy blocks, spoke to my past selves and brought back lost gifts, and discovered that my power animal is a horse.

I may write about this at length, but really just wanted to check in and say it is really fucking great.  This may well not be your cup of organic green tea, but I for one heartily recommend it.  If you happen to be on the lookout for a shaman in Brighton, please do get in touch so that I can give you the details of mine - she is amazing (shamazing?) and I love her.

Other exciting happenings this weekend: I started reading The Perfect Suicide, the new novel by my friend Lotte Worth.  I barely slept last night because I couldn't put it down, and can't wait for my train journey home for the final pages tonight.  Spellbinding, beautiful, disturbing - one that I know will stand up to re-reads and will stay with me for a long time.

I am off on a jaunt to Istanbul in a day or so, with my best friend, for Easter - have a lovely one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire