· I love skiing and ice skating but am crap at all other sports.
· But I go running every day because I find it’s good for my brain.
· Swimming outside is my favourite thing in the world, but I am a really slow swimmer.
· I read about three books a week.
· I get very grumpy if I am not well fed.
· I have to wear glasses for watching TV and driving.
· I did not learn to drive until I was 28 years old, and even then only in an automatic.
· I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.
· I am quite short: 5’4”. (Well, technically 5’4½” but I always think people who bang on about an extra half inch must be very insecure.)
· Thus, my nickname among some friends is ‘Pony’, which is funny because my shaman tells me that my power animal is a grey horse.
· I invariably cry with joy at a certain point in ‘The Frog Song’ by Paul McCartney.
· I am a Gemini.
· I like to sing while I am cooking even though I am a very bad singer. (My mum gets cross with me because I literally cannot do a harmony. Incidentally I also cannot do impersonations in any way whatsoever.)
· I enjoy good grammar and have an excellent memory.
· My current favourite place in the world is Istanbul; I would currently most like to go to Cadaques.
· I am not a vegetarian, even though everyone seems to think I look like one. I fear this may be an insult.
· I really overthink things and write too many pointless lists.
Enregistrer un commentaire