mercredi 23 mars 2016

ECW 4 JD 4ever

A childhood dream is coming true today: reader, I will be meeting Jason Donovan!

The first concert I ever went to was to see Jason Donovan at the Hammersmith Odeon with my mum.  I seriously loved him.  I had his posters on my wall and wrote about him extensively in my diary.

Thanks to hours and hours spent playing the Jason Donovan board game (yes, that was an actual thing), I can still remember all manner of useless Donovan-related trivia.

  • What is Jason's favourite drink? Orange juice.
  • Who is Jason's hero? His dad.
  • What is Jason's favourite food? Healthy food. (I always thought this was a bit unfair as it was so vague.)
  • What is Jason's hobby? Surfing.
Anyway, that was 25 years ago, but JUST LOOK how pretty he was.  No wonder I loved him so.

And today, 8-year-old me would be so ridiculously happy, I wish I could somehow go back and tell her.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire