mardi 3 janvier 2012

Keep On

So, in 2011, I went running 159 times.  I know, I counted.

I rounded off the year with an 11-mile run along the cliffs, in a new Stella McCartney running top I got for Christmas - perfect.

It also seems that I have found my soundtrack for 2012 - I have been unable to stop listening to Steely Dan.  Something about them is definitely talking to me at the moment...

My New Year's resolutions are simple: to try to do my local Park Run at least semi-regularly this year; to see more of my best friends and family - more time with the people I love, less with those who aren't worth it.

I've booked this week off work, too - so I'm not back at the 'dayjob' until 9th January.  Nice, but undoubtedly foolhardy.  I'm enjoying it while it lasts.  I will be keeping office hours - writing furiously, running and eating healthily.  Today, I am planning to write straight through until 6pm, at which time I will be heading out for an evening run with my friend Camilla.  My perfect schedule in action; now I just need to figure out a way to make it last.

Happy 2012 - it's going to be a great one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire