mardi 5 juillet 2011

Glorious.

I spend a lot of time thinking about food.  When I was at school, my friend Rachael and I would ring each other every night to discuss what we'd had for dinner.  These days we have a rule in my household that I’m banned from saying ‘I’m hungry’ – because it’s usually safe to assume that I am always hungry.

As I love making lists of, well, anything really, I took the recent question ‘what’s your favourite dinner?’ very seriously.

Breakfast is easy.  My dream (very greedy) breakfast is a breakfast burrito and a glass of apple juice (clear not cloudy, ideally that fancy brand that comes with ginger or rhubarb built in), followed by a breakfast pudding of really good hot chocolate and pain au chocolat.

My favourite lunch is definitely a pizza and a bottle of wine, accessorised with best girlfriends, preferably outside.  If it could include an oyster or two first, then all the better.

But dinner could be either:
·         Spaghetti bolognese.
·         Shepherds pie (with peas).
·         Sausages and mash (with excellent gravy).
·         Tuna and pasta bake.
·         Chicken curry.


What’s yours?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire